An Annual Cultural Transformative Event in more and more World Cities
Imagine, during the World Fest's enjoyable times - you can forget the negative forces around our world and focus on the positive. Mingle with different peoples. Allow sociological barriers to dissipate. Bring copious amounts of money to quality charities each year while having a GREAT time.
- Imagine listening to your favorite music in a fun filled environment with the majority of the profits going to quality charities.
- Pack the stadium(s) and park(s) with diverse peoples celebrating the positive lyric music of great musical groups from several forms of music.
- Positive lyrics go to the subconscious and take root.
Cooperative Games/New Games/ Project Adventure style activities.
Imagine playing fun and challenging games with old and young. All played in a cooperative and competitive manner. Demonstrated by school teachers and students and professionals, for all to participate in and around the concert park/venue.
Imagine a world of peace and adequate prosperity for all. Be inspired with Nobel laureates and renowned speakers presenting a greater vision for humanity to strive for every one’s edification and for the end of hunger and violence. Prior to and following the World Fest they would offer workshops, lectures, and media interviews stimulating more understanding how to create peace and prosperity for all.
Love that food! Be satisfied with any delectables from around the world – tasting the flavors of various cultures.
Folk Art/Crafts/Dance/Performing Arts/Film
Offer people exposure to many diverse cultural expressions of the world – allowing growing appreciation thereof.
Information Booths - Offering how each person may
- Take action to end hunger,
- Bring about sustainable living
- Learn conflict resolution skills
- Spread Character Education
- Learn where and how to volunteer your expertise/time for NPO’s, including the World Fest Organization.
- Spread peace (offering practices that generate peace within oneself, the family, and community)
Spreading to more and more cities of the world so that Timbuktu or Bismark, North Dakota celebrates with the WORLD...
This exposes more people around the world and through the electronic and digital media, each year, it will spread to more and more cities around the planet. The cultural transformation happens when there is direct contact with different peoples, having fun in a stimulating environment together on a regular basis – ALL for a higher purpose.
One of the big questions has remained over the centuries: How may we have peace and plenty for all? Here is a practical and fun way to start solving the problem...
Purpose of the World Fest is to: Make peace and ending world hunger begin with a sharing of good times at a world-wide festival. The majority of the profits from it would be cycled to Non-Profit Organizations proven to affect peace and adequate prosperity for all. The World Fest is planned as an annual event that is to be broadcast live throughout the world. The idea is to promote goodwill amongst people while helping the less fortunate. Our goal is to donate progressively more of our profits to local and international Non-Profit Organizations, subsequent World Fest’s will allow us to push our profit donations beyond 90%. At each World Fest venue --
- Pack the stadium(s) and park(s) with people celebrating the positive lyric music of great musical groups of several forms of music from rap, soul, country, folk, jazz, rock, musicals, indigenous, big band, classical, etc.
- During the breaks in groups / stage adjustments, short inspiring talks by Nobel laureates and renowned speakers would be given to present a greater vision for humanity to strive for every one’s edification and for the end of hunger and violence - speaking on the theme for the year.
- Diverse folk arts and crafts sold of positive images and posters - any profits would have at least 50% go to the World Fest charities OR those designated by the artist
- Entertainment for children and families including free international crafts and games
- Booths with information on how each person may take action to end hunger, bring about sustainable living, and more peace (offering practices that generate peace within oneself, the family, and community)
- Booths of ethnic food with at least 50 to 90% of profits going to charities.
- Booths to inform the public of opportunities to benefit humanity by donating their time, expertise and resources; provide character development programs and practices for the improvement of the society.
Promoted as a public service by the common people of the world who communicate their will to have the World Fest along with: music companies, chambers of commerce, newspapers/radio/television, ethnic organizations, restaurants, and any other viable entity. No less than 50% of the profits are to go to established quality charities.
Location and Dates: Many major cities of each world region – many of which are “sister cities.” On the weekend closest to the last equinox time period of the year in September to honor the equality of the world's peoples. Expanding each year to more and more cities during the same September Equinox weekend.